The devLink Technical Conference appreciates your interest in speaking at DEVLINK 2013. Please be sure to read the information below before proceeding.
Speaker Info and Presentations can always be accessed via your profile when logged into the website
- Important We pick sessions based on content, so please be sure your title and abstracts are clear and distinguish your sessions from others.
- All sessions will be scheduled for 75 minutes to allow maximum coverage of the topic. Please be sure you can fill that time before submitting a topic.
- Please remember that DEVLINK is technology/platform neutral and we encourage a variety of opinions.
- Sessions longer than 75 minutes should be labeled "Part One" and "Part Two".
- Submissions are reviewed regularly and we will begin selection in late March.
- All abstract submissions should be received no later than May 1 submissions after that date will not be considered without prior approval.
- If you have an emerging technology subject to non-disclosure, please contact us.
- In most cases, expenses are not covered by the conference. If you require assistance, please contact us before submitting your sessions.
- Advanced sessions are likely to be picked before Beginner sessions, although we do reserve room for all levels.
- Remember we have hundreds of submissions each year so please be sure your session abstract is clear and distinguishes your session from others. Yes we know this is a repeat.